To order your Repeat Medication ONLINE please use the link above.
If you have reached the end of your authorised repeats PLEASE submit using the free text box. This will then be handled by the Scripts team. If you need an appointment for medication review, you will be called back. Otherwise your request count will be reset to 1 and you can proceed as normal for the next full cycle.
DO NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. This message is part of a system that we do not have any control over.
- We do NOT accept requests over the telephone. Our team have been instructed to not accept these. You can:
- Register online
- Use the tick box on prescription sheet
- Order via your pharmacist
- Post a request letter to the surgery
- Pop a request slip into the box at reception.
PLEASE ALLOW 48 HOURS TO PROCESS A REQUEST
Same Day Prescriptions
Please note that it can take up to half an hour for a same-day prescription to be ready at the pharmacy.
Registering for online
Please obtain username and password from the surgery.
Note: You will need to provide photographic ID to register for online ordering of prescriptions.
Please note: SystmOne only allows access from UK IP addresses therefore you will not be able to log in to online services if you are not in the UK.
Online Patient Access Policy
REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS ORDERING
STOPPING TELEPHONE REQUESTS AND DROPPING OFF AND COLLECTING REQUESTS AND PRESCRIPTIONS
This practice will NOT be accepting telephone requests for repeat prescriptions from Monday 4 September 2017. This is for reasons of patient safety, as more medication errors occur through this method of ordering than any other, and is in line with best practice advice from the Care Quality Commission.
Also any dropping off of repeat prescription requests or collecting prescriptions in person will need to take place at St Stephen's Gate Medical Practice and NOT Newmarket Road Surgery.
Please note there is no change to your nominated pharmacy arrangements if you have them in place.
YOU CAN ORDER BY:
- Accessing our on-line service via the practice website. www.newmarketroadsurgery.co.uk
- Please go to St Stephen's Gate Medical Practice with 2 forms of ID ( one photographic and another with a valid address), and the receptionist will guide you through the process.
- By Post – if you leave a supply of stamped addressed envelopes at St Stephen's Gate Medical Practice we are very happy to post your prescription back to you.
- Dropping off your repeat order slip (attached to your prescription), with the items you would like to re-order clearly marked at St Stephen's Gate Medical Practice. You will then need to collect your prescription from St Stephen's Gate Medical Practice
- Many pharmacies operate a collection service from our surgery. Please contact your local pharmacy for further information.
PLEASE ALWAYS ALLOW 48 HOURS/2 WORKING DAYS BEFORE COLLECTING YOUR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION.
For reasons of confidentiality and safety we strongly suggest that you collect your repeat prescription in person. If this is not possible and you have given someone else permission to collect your prescription on your behalf, please be aware that your full list of repeat medications will be attached. This is required for re-ordering purposes, as stated earlier, because we are trying to reduce telephone requests. Also no faxed requests can be accepted due to issues of confidentiality.
If a supply of stamped addressed envelopes are left at the surgery we are more than happy to post your prescription back to you.
The doctor will ask to see you from time to time to review your medication.